Alcohol Addiction or Alcoholism is a widely spread disease which affects normal life of an individual. Alcoholism can be considered due to many factors including genetics, gender, social environment, & mental health of a person.
Alcoholic is a person who suffers from alcoholism while alcoholism is the illness. Alcoholics are habitual with alcohol and do not know how much to drink and cannot control over daily repetition of consuming alcohol in large quantity, even if it is causing serious problems to his body, work & family.
Symptoms of Alcoholism
It is very difficult to understand the difference between social drinking and problem drinking (Alcohol Addiction). Alcohol is a widely used and available drug which is accepted in many cultures. Alcohol is consumed so often by different age group people and in social functions as well. Also alcoholics used to hide their drinking habits from their family and loved ones. So it is very difficult to understand who is a social drinker and who problematic drinker is.
Following sign or symptoms could be of Alcohol Addiction-
• Alone Drinking
• Doesn’t know how much to drink
• When to Drink? ( Starts from morning or any odd time)
• Professional or personal problems due to alcohol consumption
• Financial Crisis due to alcohol consumption.
• Hiding their drinking habits from their loved ones
• Losing his interest in hobbies and activities which he/she used to enjoy.
• Requiring a large quantity of alcohol to feel better.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment
If an alcoholic or his family members have understood that a person has a drinking problem then they need to take immediate action for the treatment of this disease.
Roar Wellness Rehabilitation Centre provides the Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Delhi through Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program. Admission process is very simple in these rehabilitation centres, first of all the person will get an appointment from the Rehab counsellors after consultation of his disease he/she needs to pay and take admission for the residential rehabilitation program. There is not a set period of time for this rehabilitation treatment program. Some addicts may need a time of 90 days to fully recover from addiction while others may require only 30 days’ time to find his right path.
How to Choose Best Rehabilitation Centre in Delhi
There are many Rehabilitation centres in Delhi according to preferred location, budget and facilities. But the most important thing to understand is the success rate of any given Rehab Centre.
Roar Wellness is a best Rehabilitation Centre in Delhi for Alcohol Addiction Treatment which has a
• Trusted & Qualified Team of Counsellors, Psychologists, therapists & Yoga Instructor.
• Safe, Secure, Effective & Confidential Treatment
• Hygienic Environment
• In House Doctor
• Best Program for Rehabilitation Treatment which includes 12 Step Program, AA Meetings, Family Meetings, Regular Counselling Sessions, Game Therapy, autogenic training & many
Roar Wellness is a Trusted & Oldest Rehabilitation Centre in Delhi which provides permanent recovery from alcohol addiction in a short span of time. Roar Wellness Rehabilitation Centre’s team is well qualified and committed towards best patient care.
Copyright ©2015. Roar Wellness All Right Reserved. | Designed By : Global Ad Media